» Stormfall Age Of War Hack Tool Key.rar
Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:55 pm by concile

» Stormfall Age Of War Hack Tool Key.rar
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:52 pm by concile

» Jogosgratis Celular Lg C199 Jpg
Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:17 pm by concile

» Ultra Dance 04 Louie DeVito.rar
Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:37 pm by concile

» IDM UltraEdit V14.00 Final+Crack-HeartBug - !
Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:41 am by concile

» Sound Normalizer 3.3 Final
Wed May 28, 2014 9:41 pm by concile

» Snv-timer-3.0.5
Wed May 28, 2014 7:45 pm by concile

Where in real Canada do you live?

Go down

Where in Canada do you live?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
40% 40% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Where in real Canada do you live?

Post  Stormwhitelab on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:34 am

Just out of curiosity, where do you actually live?

(Sorry the Maritimes have been packaged into one option - I could only make 10 options.)
Stormwhitelab
Party President

View user profile http://apcer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Where in real Canada do you live?

Post  jmzkrg on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:41 am

i am going to school at McGill Quebec, currently, but I actually hail from BC!!!!!! Very Happy

jmzkrg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwhitelab on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:47 am

jmzcrg wrote:i am going to school at McGill Quebec, currently, but I actually hail from BC!!!!!! Very Happy
Oh, cool! Ironically, I'm trying to decide whether to go to Montreal or Vancouver for a vacation this summer. Any suggestions on which is better?

I live in St. John's, Newfoundland by the way.
Stormwhitelab
Party President

Back to top Go down

Post  jmzkrg on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:11 am

Vancouver is AMAZING. i am from vancouver. it is prolly my favorite city on earth. It is super nice in the summer! If you go in late july / early august the weather is almost always perfect!!! it is not humid there like Montreal, but there is plenty of sun in the summer and gorgeous beaches, ocean, mountains etc. The city has a lot going on in the summer as well. Things to see / do:
1. Specific parts streets in town I love: Main street, commercial drive, robson street, yale town, south granville street, west broadway in kitsilano, West 4th and Denman street
2. attractions: Granville island, Jericho + English Bay Beaches, Stanley Park, Vancouver Aquarium, Wreck Beach (naked beach teehee), Science World, soon to be built 2010 Olympic Village, Downtown all areas, Seawall the runs all the way from UBC to Stanley Park, 101 Ice Cream Flavours place on Vennables street, Queen Elizabeth Park, Lions Gate Bridge, the silly rotating tower where u can see the whole city... but beware... they charge you $20 to go up .. however, if u just say u are going to go for dinner up there, then you dont have to pay and u just get off on the floor below the restaurant ...
3. places to eat / drink / party: Celebrities night club on Davie, Pub 340, The Locus, The Canary Seafood House, Shabusun Sushi / Korean BBQ, Toyotomi Sushi, Ebi Tan Sushi, Inncendio Pizza / Pasta, Flying Wedge Pizza, The Havana Restaurant, Elwoods Bar, The Foundation on Mainstreet, Kino Cafe, Stephos Greek Food on Davie (but go early, always huuuuuuge fucking stupid line)

ummmm.. as for Montreal.. well.. the city has a WAY cooler nightlife than Vancouver, but is no way as pretty or wonderful in the summer... the Vancouver beaches are second to none!... good areas include St. Laurent, upper and lower Plateau, Mile End, NDG, annnnnnnnnnnd the Village. My favorite places to eat / drink / party / see = Park lafontaine, Elyses, Frites Alores, Patati Patata, Swartzs, The Distillerie (BEST BAR IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!! YOU GET MASON JARS FULL OF BOOZE FOR SEMI-CHEAP!! SOME AMAZING!! BEST DRINKS EVER), Eggspectations, Breakfast Universal on St. Denis, Club Parking + Skyy, Coda Club, Saphire, Korovas, the Saint Elizabeth, Picnic Electronic on weekends, Mount Royal, Tam Tams annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd if you are here at the right time i would check out the Just for Laughs comedy festival and the Jazz fest.

hope that helps... seeing as I am missing the west coast like mad, I would say hit up Vancouver... but if u are on a bit of a budget and want to party harder, I would say Montreal!!!

jmzkrg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwhitelab on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:35 am

Thanks for all the info! I really want to go to Vancouver, and the only thing that could stop me is money. I wouldn't mind going to Montreal, but I won't be 18 when I go, so I won't really be able to party. :p
Stormwhitelab
Party President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down